Make Me Strong - Sami Yusuf

Saturday, November 22, 2008

G.L.O.O.M.Y

i cant remember my last entry written in English...well anyhow i guess it's time for me to write in English back....

so many things play around my life lately...despite my schooldays ended a week ago, i am now not really in the mood to enjoy my holidays...why?? because i am broken hearted...

he is not a perfect man yet he is perfect in his own imperfection...
i have been so strict with my heart before i met him...with him, i have opened all those soft spots to devour the sweetness of love....yet the bond was just for a while...thanz to my lil bro and mr.Z for being there for me...i wish i could talk to hanef but he seems so busy that i don't want to interrupt him....

now i am in the process of getting use of not smsing him, calling him, seeing him, hearing him...
all that i have now is missing him so badly...

i wanted to go back to the day that we were just friends...i could talk to him, sms him, and even see him... now i couldn't...it is so hurtful..

i am praying to Allah to give us some peacefulness, forgiveness as well as blessings.. i wish we can have a better future... now i am trying so hard to get over this gloomy life...

thanks to mr.z for the advices and support....you are so sweet...i am so sorry for disappointing you... but things have happened...

now i am trying to stand strong with the only pride that i have... everyone, please pray for my happiness...

No comments: