Make Me Strong - Sami Yusuf

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kehidupan....


i wanted to say something...but suddenly my students came and we began talking about their life....about their upcoming future after the big examination, SPM... it was never boring when talking about their future, and sometimes about my past ( i was sharing my experiences!!daaa =p).... so after a while they went away for their own business.. i was left alone in the teachers lobby(so not like what you guys think)accompanied by those windows 2003 PCs... then i began typing my words... suddenly everything came out of my mind... now i realised that life is never easy (always realise about it) but sometimes you do enjoy those bitter sweet moments in your life...

So, right now i just wish that life goes on with the way it should be with its ups and downs ... Therefore, in the end i would remember and reminisce its moments with tears of gratefulness to the Almighty for giving me the chance to taste the fruit of life.. Thank You Allah....

No comments: