Make Me Strong - Sami Yusuf

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Letih sangat lepas raya nih...i got a bad headache on tuesday which causes me to stay in bed and be absent from skul..sorry to mr.z for not updating this blog..i dont have the mood to put new entries or pictures. Lately i got messed up with some personal stuff as well as professional stuff(papers to mark)...

Lately ive been questioning about my passion as a teacher..i got a couple of sms from Baby Nik, she too has a problem in this profession...unlike me she doesn't really have a passion as a teacher, thus having read her msg has awoken my truest feeling towards this job.. i love my students and love to see them everyday, yet sometimes i feel so boring and tired of doing the same thing everyday.. somebody please help me..

No comments: