Make Me Strong - Sami Yusuf

Friday, October 3, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya....

Today is 3rd day of Aidilfitri ; all of sudden i remember Fitri my xclassmate, actually i wanted to update this blog since the 1st day of raya but i didn't have any mood to do so...


I tried to write something earlier..and it ended up, i deleted that entry...it was soo boring..


I went to my friends' house today..well its hari raya aight..so,....(hey i lost my words!!!!!!!)...oh then i met Fitri, Faris, Fadhil and eh weird 3Fs...including Hanan and Kamalia oh and not forgotten the hosts Azrin and Suhaili (my newly wed friends)...we talked and gossip about our lives.. seeing Suhaili and Azrin happy together brought this tinkling sensation inside my chest... i envy them!!! i wish i could be happy like them.. ooo at 27 years old seeing my friends happily married will always make my heart sober... i want to get married tooo!! but God has his own planning over me...so i just need to be patience and pray harder..Guys pray for me lor...


after talking and talking while eating...suddenly, jengjengjeng...fitri asked me this cepumas question..."Maizurah, do you have something going on between u and Rizal??"...What!! mmm i wish i answered yes..but the truth is no..i don't know where this guys got this rumours...anyway it was kind of cute you know as i had never been gossipped before...hehehe i felt so popular for a split second.... anyway nothing happened between me and Jan eventhough we have known each other for nearly 20 years odd!!!! can you imagine that...we've been in the same class for six years (from standard 1 to standard 6) and my table would always be near his table...in different kind of position of course...weird huh...


Anyway, he is a big boy now and i am a very-very big girl (literally), even though we have known each other for almost 20 years, we have different path of life, point of view and hope for future..


Good Luck for both of us....


So Today...the 3rd day of Aidilfitri brought back my old memories...


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin



someone i know nearly 20 years!!

2 comments:

org kite said...

no update..........?

Anonymous said...

wow lame nye..