Make Me Strong - Sami Yusuf

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alhamdulillah.... An Always Forgotten Word

Bissmillahirrahmanirrahim,

Alhamdulillah,
Lately i have been given a chance to feel. To feel a very weird feeling which i myself could not identify what. I've done so many things to cast it away. But Allah knows it well why i am given this feeling. I have forgotten that this is just a test from Allah to make me closer to him.

How could i have forgotten that! He is so generous to let me taste this feeling and how ungrateful i am for trying so hard to let it go. I in return should be thankful to Him for giving me such gift.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah ya Allah for giving me such a great gift. There must be something that only you know what hidden behind it. Alhamdulillah ya Allah, i will not try to throw it away from my heart again. I would savour it as much as i can while reciting the precious word Alhamdulillah.

Thank you very much ya Allah. There is no more that i can say to show how grateful i am for your love.

Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.

No comments: